Monday, January 5, 2009

Cherry Blossom Card

I know, I know! It's the dead of winter in most parts of the country, but when you live in Southern California, spring is just around the corner when we're in January... I have created this card last night with thoughts of spring and warmer weather... I have used my old favorite stamp, Cherry Blossoms. Yes there is a story to it. I was in the garage earlier in the day, I was looking for something in a pile of boxes when this stamp caught my eye. Ka-boom! I forgot what I was looking for, and this stamp went inside the house with me... And immediately, I had to design something around it. Here is what I came up with. I hope you like it...


Stamp: "Cherry Blossoms" by Rubber Stampede; "Friend to friend" SU Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip; Marker Pretty in Pink
Paper: CS in Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White; DSP Sweet Always
Other: SU Small and Large Oval Punch; Martha Stewart Dimensional Pearl Stickers

1 comments:

kay said...

You've done it again! It's a lovely card!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin