Monday, March 23, 2009

Mojo Monday 79


This Mojo Monday sketches sure are addicting. I found myself checking what the sketch was first thing this morning... hahaha.... Here is my card - I used a retired Stampin' Up set. I think it's called Hats Off. I sprinkled some dazzling diamonds on the hats to make them sparkle! Hope you like my card; thanks for looking!

Stamp: SU Hats Off

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip

Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP

Others: SU Watercolor pencils, Martha Stewart lace edge punch, sheer ribbon from Michaels, dazzling diamonds

5 comments:

Rach said...

a brilliant take on the sketch, love the colours. hugs rachxx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love the doily lace border. Thanks for playing! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love your take on this weeks challenge! BR-T

Dori Shelton said...

Great card! Love the hat images!

Cardmaking Galore said...

How cute - love the punched borders

Blog Widget by LinkWithin