Sunday, September 6, 2009

Vampires Rule!

... and werewolves drool! LOL. I've been thinking of the movie New Moon and according to another blogger, it's only 76 more days before that movie is shown... In the meantime, I was inspired by Kay's vampire matchbox which can be found here. I CASE'd the matchbox, added/changed some things and made it into a card... And voila, here is my Edward! If you've read the Twilight Saga, you know that Edward sparkles..... so I used SU's Shimmery White cardstock. But I tell you, my camera doesn't do the card justice. Hahaha. I used different punches for the eyes and added an extra layer of Elegant Eggplant around his eyes to convey "dark shadows - purplish, bruiselike shadows" as the books describe them. His fangs have a hint of red in them.

Inside the card, I put the words "Bite Me" in Script font and stamped the apple image over it. The apple image comes from Stampin' Up's "Tart and Tangy" set. I hope you like it. Thanks for dropping by!


Stamp: Tart and Tangy
Paper: Basic Black, Shimmery White, Real Red, and Elegant Eggplant cardstock
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, white gel pen, large star punch

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin