Monday, November 2, 2009

Mojo Monday 111

Hi! I wanted something Christmas-sy for my Mojo Monday entry; and I could not find the "perfect" stamp set I would like to use. I did not have any SU wreath stamps so I took out my small SU star punch and started punching away, using Certain Celery and Old Olive cardstock.



Using crystal effects as glue, I adhered all the stars onto a 1 3/4" circle (punched out 0f course) of Whisper White cardstock. I used this circle as my guide so my wreath would come out in a somewhat round manner, or whatever semblance of roundness... LOL. I adhered my all-time favorite red swarovski crystal rhinestones randomly around the wreath. I then took several inches of a satin ribbon and shaped it into a bow, and using crystal effects again, stuck the bow onto the wreath. And there you have it, my mojo card. I hope you like it! Thanks for looking -


Stamps: Snow Swirled (sentiment and snowflakes)

Ink: Real Red, Old Olive

Paper: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Whisper White cardstock; Merry Moments DSP
Accessories: SU wide oval punch, SU small star punch, olive satin ribbon and red satin ribbon from Michaels, clear and red swarovski crystal rhinestones; SU crystal effects used as adhesive



pronounced ray-dis

3 comments:

Mike said...

WOW! That is a spectacular card. I may just have to CASE that design. Christmas is my favorite time of year, so anything Christmasy has my attention. Beautiful job!
Mike

Anonymous said...

Great idea to make a wreath out of starts! Very pretty card.

Melisa H.

kay said...

I like certainly celery with real red now!!! Thanks for the idea!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin