Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthday Favor Boxes

Hi there! My cute little niece turned two and last Sunday, we had a birthday party for her (yep, just in time for SuperBowl Sunday). Using my SU Fancy Favor Die, I made 20 of these and put her picture with those scallop tags. Since purple was my niece's favorite color, I mixed up Elegant Eggplant with Almost Amethyst. I also used Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and So Saffron - colors that went very well with the Tea Party DSPs.


Inside the favor boxes were cello bags of CHEETOS! Lol. Why Cheetos? Well... according to my sister-in-law, Cheetos are my niece's favorite snack! So what better way to share those Cheetos?

Thanks for looking!
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Tea Party DSP; cardstock in Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, Tempting Turquiose, So Saffron; scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" punches; non-SU brads.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Raidis,

thanks for making the party favors. They came out very well. The ones that were left over we gave to the Mathilde's teachers and they thought that they were incredible; the best they have seen.

So, I might ask you again next year to come up with something like that.

-R

Blog Widget by LinkWithin