Friday, December 5, 2008

Poinsettia Gift Tags




I'm getting ready for another holiday faire tomorrow. These tags are a sample of what we're selling. (The inspiration actually comes from my friend Kay; check out her blog. But I gave it my own spin...) I have used SU's 5-petal punch for the flowers and leaves; real red and pink pirouette cardstock for the flowers and old olive for the leaves. The rectangular tags are kiwi kiss and whisper white cardstock. If you look closely, I have attached yellow rhinestone crystals in the middle of the flowers. These crystals give the tags a lot more dazzle! I have used a non-SU stamp for the "To" and "From". Well, you probably will not like to tear out your gifts if they come with tags like these! Hihihi. Have a great day!

1 comments:

kay said...

AMAZING!!! I LOVE HOW IT CAME OUT!
Just perfect for that wonderful gifts that you have this Xmas! Good Job, Raidis!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin