Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sweet Valentine Treats

Hi there! After a long pause from blogging, I am finally back... with different projects I have made. Just because I have not blogged does not mean I stopped creating beautiful handmade cards and fun stuff made with Stampin' Up products. Haha!

One of my new favorites from the Occasions Mini Catalog is the Petal Cone Die, and with it, I made different versions of sweet Valentines. You know the Petal Cone is not for cone-shaped projects alone. When you lay one die flat, it becomes the shape of a heart. How cool is that? Right in time for Valentine's Day! I found my inspiration from another Stampin' Up demonstrator within the online website for demos only. Here are my takes using different SU products:


Heart Project no. 1:
Stamp: Elements of Style plus a retired SU set for the sentiment
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Old Olive, Red Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Fancy Flower Punch, XL Bird Punch (for leaves), small heart punch, red button from SU Button Bouquet, red satin ribbon, crop-a-dile


Heart Project No. 2:
Stamp: no stamp
Ink: none
Paper: cardstock in Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, So Saffron, Old Olive and Regal Rose; Love Patterns DSP; generic tissue paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Bigz Island Floral Die, Finial Press embossing folder, mini gold brad, crop-a-dile

Heart Project No. 3: (as shown in the first picture above)
Stamp: Elements of Style
Ink: Real Red
Paper: cardstock in Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red; generic tissue paper (for flower); red glimmer paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, small heart punch, XL Fancy Flower punch, Two Step Bird XL punch, star brad, red satin ribbon


Aren't these great for passing out Valentines? Insert your own favorite chocolate or stickers or pencils or gummy bears, and there you have it! A sweet Valentine treat...

I hope you like my projects. See you again soon.



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin