Thursday, September 16, 2010

Frankenstein Mini Milk Carton

Hi there! As promised, I am showing you my Frankenstein Mini Milk Carton. Here he is! The concept is pretty much the same, as in the cards I have created years back. (See cards here.) The cards are a bit bigger than the milk carton so I scaled down the size of the eyes and used SU's 1/2" circle punch.

You will need:
2 punched circles of Whisper White cardstock
1 punched circle of Basic Black, cut in half
2 punched circles of Old Olive, cut in half, you need only 3 half-circles.
Layer as shown on picture. I used dimensional tape for the eyelids and nose, to give them a 3-D effect.

The mouth is punched out using the scallop circle punch. My ever-helfpul 9-year old daughter reminded me to put a scar above one eye, so I used my Basic Black marker for that. Meet Frankie....





Stamp: (none)
Ink: (none)
Paper: Cardstock in Old Olive, Basic Black, and Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, mini milk carton die, scallop circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, tape, basic black marker, ribbon and mini clip (nonSU).

Thanks so much for looking!


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin