Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cards 4 Kids



Hi! I participated in the Cards 4 Kids drive spearheaded by this lady. I made 50 Valentine cards but boy, it sure was hard to figure out which one I wanted to send. In the end, I settled for something simple and easy to make.... but looks like a million bucks anyway! (hahaha, my opinion).

I can't tell you how much I love SU's pink pirouette cardstock! So while a traditional Valentine card is usually red and/or white, I chose pink... soft, dainty, pink! I went with frilly too, that is why I added the white heart doilies to layer my Lovey Dovey heart which comes from SU's A Little Somethin' - did I mention that set was a gift from my friend Kay. I truly love that set, that was why I wasted no time in using it! Hahaha. Hope you like my card... thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin