Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Good Egg!



I attended Joyce's Stamp Camp this morning. Oh what fun! (I was late but I actually finished all four projects in time to pick up my little boy from preschool... ) I got to make 3 cards and 1 cute little box! Here they are.... do you see the green card on the lower left? That's a slide card using the word window punch. I thought it was cute, so I could not wait to make one of my own!
With SU's Good Egg stamp set, I created my own slide card... Isn't that egg cute? I lightly colored it using SU's Watercolor Pencils, put two-way glue and dazzling diamonds, punched it out with the circle punches.... And best of all, I used the free Sale-a-bration Delicate Dots designer papers.... Just the right colors I was shooting for. I used So Saffron as my base cardstock. So now, I have a good-looking Easter card! Thanks for looking....

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin