Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral Mother's Day Card


Hi! Mother's Day is Sunday May 10th. I was thinking of several women friends who asked me to create a Mother's Day card. Well here is one of my creations - inspired by page 82 of Stampin' Up's Idea Book and Catalog Spring Summer 2009 edition... The original idea was sort of a bookmark and the flower image used was from A Rose Is A Rose. Sadly, I do not have that set. But I do have the Fifth Avenue Floral, which came with a rose image! Which happens to be my new favorite lately!

The rose image is stamped on Riding Hood Red designer paper (from the Bella Rose DSP), cut out and then dabbed with SU dazzling diamonds to make it SPARKLE! The leaves have been punched out from Kiwi Kiss cardstock, using SU 5-petal punch, and then adhered underneath the rose. I hope you like it.

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamp Set Used: All Holidays (words), Fifth Avenue Floral (image)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: SU cardstock in Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, and Whisper White; Bella Rose DSP
Accessories/Tools: SU chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, SU dazzling diamonds, SU 5-petal punch, SU top notes die

1 comments:

Mary said...

What a pretty card! I love how you added the leaves under the rose...it's a fun card too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin