Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mojo Monday 81

Hi! We've officially moved back to our house, yet I still have to unpack so many boxes and organize things. I looked at what the sketch was for this week's Mojo Monday and could not help but bring out my stamps. Dusted them stamps and all my tools, hahaha. You can tell I'm really addicted to these rubber stamps. Here is my card and thanks for looking!




Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Regal Rose cardstock; Georgia Peach DSP
Others: SU So Saffron grosgrain ribbon, Martha Stewart white dimensional pearl stickers, Fiskars large and small daisy punch

3 comments:

Whimsey said...

What a fabulous card; love the colors!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card and great colour shceme

Priscilla said...

What a delightful rendition of the sketch…Lovin It!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin