Monday, April 13, 2009

Mojo Monday 82




Hi! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! My Mojo Monday 82 card is here... using my favorite color combination of pink and brown. The base cardstock is chocolate chip, but the designer paper is an old one I have bought from Joann's a while back. The image is also from one of my favorite SU sets - Pun Fun. Do you notice the pink hearts are sparkling? (It's probably hard to see in the photo.) I dabbed the hearts with some dazzling diamonds. My flower has three layers and come from different sources too. The brown 5 petal flower is Bella Rose DSP. The light pink flower is Prisma, and the bottom flower is Pink Pirouette cardstock punched from the scallop circle punch. The button in the middle is from SU Button Bouquet. That's about it... I'm pretty sure I didn't forget anything! Thanks for dropping by!




Stamp: Pun Fun

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink

Paper: Chocolate Chip (base), Pink Pirouette, Whisper White; non-SU DSP, Bella Rose DSP

Others: SU 5-petal punch, SU scallop circle punch, SU scallop edge punch, SU word window punch, prisma flower, SU choco chip grosgrain ribbon, SU button bouquet, dazzling diamonds



2 comments:

kay said...

Nice take on your Mojo this week! I love the cafe latte! Currently having brunch in Chicago and will be headed back tomorrow. Anyway, keep on creating!!! See you soon!

Lori said...

Very cute. Great job on the sketch.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin