Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer Flowers

Hi there! Now that summer's winding down, I want to show you some flowers I created. These flowers are bright and sunny, that while I made, I was smiling... Could have been the pretty SU colors or could have been that when I thought of summer, flowers in full bloom, in all shapes and sizes come to mind! How to make these gorgeous flowers, you can find it here.


I made several using the old catalog's In-Colors (Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Rich Razzleberry).




These flowers are a delightful way to perk up a card! Notice the square lattice embossing as my background... Flowers are cardstock in Summer Sun (retired) and Real Red.



Here the flowers are in Barely Banana (retired) and Melon Mambo.


To add instant glamour to a mini milk carton, I attached flowers on it! Are they not simply lovely?







Thanks for looking!
















0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin