Saturday, September 4, 2010

Spider Web Box

Hi there! I went to a Bath and Body Works store yesterday and found these cute anti-bacterial hand gels in Spider Web. I thought, wow! they would look great in combo with SU's spider web embossing folder... I took out my Big Shot and Box #2 die and decorated the box a bit... The spider was created using the new Bat punch and I learned it from here. Is that the great or what!

To create the "whitish" web, I swiped the embossed pieces of my box on SU's whisper white craft ink. My spider punch art also got a little bit of white craft ink around it.


A close-up of the spider and its web:

The finished box holds a bottle of 1 fl. oz. Spider Web anti-bacterial hand gel from Bath and Body Works. I wrapped it in white tissue and it's good to go. I bet whoever receives this will like it! Don't you think so?


Let me know if you have questions. Thanks for dropping by!
Stamp: Fang-tastic
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, spider web embossing folder (new Holiday mini), Bat punch (new Holiday mini), crop-a-dile, 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches, modern label punch, square brads (non SU).

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin