Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Absolutely Fabulous

Hi! My younger daughter has been an absolute darling the past few days. Last Monday, she had ballet dress rehearsals which lasted more than two hours - longer than it should be because they started late. Shortly after that, I whisked her away so we can catch up dinner being given to her choir group. She was so cooperative and easy that I simply melted, despite my feeling stressed out squiring her about with a three-year old in tow. Tonight I get to watch her onstage for her actual dance recital! And this is the card I made for her... She saw me making this card and remarked that she liked the colors, the dress, and the little sparkle coming off the Swarovski crystal!


Stamp: Humor in High Heels, Absolutely Fabulous
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst cardstock; Tea Party DSP
Accessories: SU certain celery twill ribbon, mat pack (for piercing), clear Swarovski crystal flatbacks, tiny Daisy punch (from Target).

2 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

I'm sure she was tickled!! =)

Frances Yang said...

I like how the dress is in designer paper - chic!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin