Friday, June 12, 2009

Just For You


Hi! When I first saw this card by Jodi Collins, I knew I had to CASE it. Of course, it just took me months to get going... LOL! Well, here it is, finally! With my kids out of school for summer next week, I'll say, I might not be able to make cards in years! The nice thing about CASE'ng somebody else's card is I didn't have to use a lot of brain cells for the layout . I only had to come up with my choice of colors and alternate embellishments. All the DSP came from SU's Georgia Peach DSP collection - it's retiring, I believe. The piercing part was challenging for me to do. But I am very pleased with how the card turned out! Thanks for looking!
Stamp: Oval All, Flower Fancy (cut-out leaves)
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette cardstock; Georgia Peach DSP
Accessories: SU scallop oval and large oval punches; Fiskar large and small daisy punches; mat pack, crystal Swarovski flatbacks

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin