Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Come sail away with me



Hi! It was my wedding anniversary yesterday. My hubby is an avid sailor so I made him a card with ... a sailboat on it! The sailboat image is from PSX; it's a stamp I've held on for years and years now because I can't find a better sailboat stamp out there. The sailboat image has two tall masts and does not look juvenile - definitely great when you're making a card for an adult male. My base cardstock is Chocolate Chip. I layered a piece of Close to Cocoa and ran it thru my Big Shot using the Background I Texturz Plate, Polka Dots. The sentiment "come sail away with me" came the old-fashioned way - from my printer using MS Word! LOL. Lastly, I had this Blue Moon charms from way back - so that nautical wheel came in handy! Come to think of it, this card will also work for a adult masculine birthday! Hmmmm, now I need to make more. LOL. Have a great day!

Stamp: PSX

Ink: Basic Black

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White

Accessories: Blue Moon charms, decorative chalk, Big Shot, Backgrounds I Texturz

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin