Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Way to Go!


Hi! It's a busy, busy week for me this week.... The girls have their dress rehearsals and their dance recitals; their Field Days and their End-of-Year Programs, and their usual swimming & choir practices; and flute and piano lessons..... (my little son has one End-of-Year Program - that's a story for another day). Aaaarrrgh! What's a mom got to do? These are the days when I wish I have another pair of arms and legs ...or better yet - I wish I have a clone! LOL. The card I have today is for a friend's son who graduates from high school this week and will go to Westpoint Military Academy for college. That boy is seventeen, but for the life of me, I cannot imagine myself in his mom's shoes! All I can say is, they are both brave!

Stamp: Starring You
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Dark Gray, Whisper White; non-SU silver metallic cardstock
Accessories: SU scallop oval and large oval punches; SU large star punch; clear Swarovski crystal flatbacks.
Have a great week! Thanks for dropping by -

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin